Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSD
Consider this a cheat code. Our Samsung 990 PRO Gen4 SSD helps you reach near max performance with lightning-fast speeds. Whether you’re a hardcore gamer or a tech guru, you’ll get power efficiency built for the final boss.
Got a need for speed? Gen4 steps up to the arena with faster transfer speeds and high-performance bandwidth. With a more than 55% improvement in random performance compared to 980 PRO, it’s fully here for heavy computing and faster loading.
he speed you need for any occasion. And with read and write speeds up to 7450/6900 MB/s, you’ll reach near max performance of PCIe® 4.0 powering through for any use. Our fastest data-transfer speeds dare to zoom past the finish line for the ultimate experience.
Give yourself some space with storage capacities from 1TB to 4TB. Sync all your saves and reign supreme in gaming, video editing, data analysis and more.
Now you can ramp things up without overheating the system. Samsung’s nickel-coated, high-end controller delivers effective thermal control to avoid performance drops mid-project and make sure your checkpoints are saved.
It’s the one and only on the market—the 990 PRO 4TB is now compatible with laptops. Thanks to Samsung’s NAND Stacking technology, 990 PRO is the first 4TB m.2 NVMe Internal SSD with a single-sided form—meaning it fits easily in the most popular laptops for an instant upgrade in high-performing storage.
Get the most out of your SSD with Samsung Magician's advanced yet intuitive optimization tools. Monitor drive health, protect valuable data, receive important updates and set up LED color combinations for your 990 PRO with Heatsink. It's your personal SSD toolkit.
- Capacity: 4 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 (2280)
- Interface: PCIe Gen 4.0 x4, NVMe 2.0
- Storage Memory: Samsung V-NAND TLC
- Controller: Samsung in-house Controller
- Cache Memory: Samsung 4GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Sequential Read: Up to 7,450 MB/s
- Sequential write: Up to 6,900 MB/s
- Random Read (4KB ,QD32): Up to 1,600,000 IOPS
- Random Write (4KB ,QD32): Up to 1,550,000 IOPS
- Random Read (4KB ,QD1): Up to 22,000 IOPS
- Random Write (4KB ,QD1): Up to 80,000 IOPS
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
- TRIM Support: Supported
- S.M.A.R.T Support: Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption Support: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN Support: Not supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Average Power Consumption (system level): Average: 6.5 W*Maximum: 8.6 W (Burst mode)
- Power consumption (Idle): Max. 55 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Warranty: 5-year Limited Warrantyor 2400 TBW Limited Warranty