Kingston’s KC600 is a full capacity SSD designed to provide remarkable performance and optimized to provide functional system responsiveness with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times. It comes in both 2.5" and mSATA form factors using SATA Rev 3.0 interface with backwards compatibility.
The KC600 utilizes the latest 3D TLC NAND technology while supporting a full-security suite that includes AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal 2.0, and eDrive. It features read/write speeds up to 550/520MB/s to efficiently store your data up to 2TB. It’s available in a bundle kit which provides everything you need for a smooth and easy desktop and notebook installation and upgrade.
- Capacity: 256 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5" 7mm
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards capability to SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Controller: SM2259
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Encrypted: XTS-AES 256-bit encryption
- Sequential Read/Write: up to 550/500MB/s
- Maximum 4K Read/Write: up to 90,000/80,000 IOPS
- Power Consumption: 0.06W Idle / 0.2W Avg / 1.3W (MAX) Read / 3.2W (MAX) Write
- Life expectancy: 1 millions hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 150TB
- Warranty/support: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support